Chicken Paté with Port
15 Mins, Rest 2 Hrs
300 g CHICKEN LIVERS
50 g SHALLOTS
160 g SOFT BUTTER
50 ml PORT
100 ml THICK CRÈME FRAÎCHE
- Peel the shallots and place in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade knife. Mix at speed 12 for 10 s.
- Replace the ultrablade knife with the mixer. Add 20 g of butter, the port and the chicken livers. Launch the P1 slow cook program for 12 mins.
- At the end of the program, drain the livers and rinse the bowl in cold water.
- Replace the mixer with the ultrablade knife, place the livers in the bowl, add the remaining butter and crème fraîche. Add salt and pepper and mix at speed 12 for 30 s. Using a spatula, scrape the edges of the bowl and bring the mixture to the middle. Mix again for 10 s (if you want a very smooth texture, mix again).
- Pour the mixture into a small terrine dish and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours before eating.
Tips and Tricks
TIP: Serve with crackers or with sliced bread baguette
No comments available.