DIY Cucumber Foot Treatment
2 small cucumber (any type will do) cut into 3-4cm pieces
2 tbsp of Lemon juice
2 tbsp Coconut oil
2 large zip lock bags (big enough to fit one foot per bag. Plastic bags will work too)
- Place the cucumbers in the bowl fitted with the ultrablade and set the speed to 12 and time to 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
- Add the lemon juice and coconut oil and set the speed to 5 and the time to 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides.
- Set the speed to 5 and the time to 1 minute. Scrape down the sides.
- Set the temperature to 50, the speed to 4 and the time to 1 minute.
- Allow mixture to cool briefly for 1 minute. It should be warm enough to handle.
- Carefully divide the mixture evenly between the two bags.
- Place one foot in each bag and rub the mixture all over foot and ankle. Ensure foot is fully soaked with the mixture.
- Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Tips and Tricks
For extra hydration, moisturize feet and sleep with socks on overnight
No comments available.