Healthy Homemade Muesli Bars
4 cups rolled oats
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup rice malt syrup
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ cup dark chocolate chips
½ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray or disposable BBQ tray.
- Soften the peanut butter and rice malt syrup in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. This will make it easier to combine.
- Insert the mixer blade and add the oats, peanut butter, rice malt syrup and cinnamon to the bowl. Mix on speed 7 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Add the chocolate chips and dried cranberries and mix again for 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into bars.
Recipe thanks to Blogger, Tara Mathews on the vegeTARaian blog.
No comments available.