2 GARLIC CLOVES
50 ml OIL
700 g FRESH TOMATOES (CUT INTO QUARTERS)
1 TSP OREGANO
20 g SUGAR
1 TBSP TOMATO PASTE
100 ml WATER
- Peel the onion and garlic cloves and cut the onion into four.
- Place onion and garlic cloves in the bowl fitted with the ultra blade knife. Mix at speed 11 for 10 s.
- Replace the ultra blade knife with the mixer, scrape the edges and add the oil. Start the P1 slow cook program at 130°C for 5 mins.
- Replace the mixer with the ultra blade knife and add the fresh tomatoes (cut into quarters), oregano, sugar, tomato paste, water and season with salt and pepper.
- Start the P3 slow cook program at 100°C for 20 mins. At the end of cooking, mix at speed 12 for 1 min.
No comments available.