Vanilla rock cakes
1¾ cups plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
½ cup sugar
110g dairy-free butter (softened)
¼ cup soy milk
½ tsp vanilla bean paste
¾ cup sultanas
1½ cups Corn Flakes
Topping: Vanilla or cinnamon sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Insert the kneading blade. Mix all the ingredients on speed 5 for 30 seconds, until the mixture resembles a stiff dough.
- Use a tablespoon to create large balls and place on the baking tray.
- If desired, lightly dust each ball with a sprinkling of vanilla or cinnamon sugar. Put the tray in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool before serving.
Tips and Tricks
See the full recipe at vegeTARAian:http://vegetaraian.com/easy-vanilla-rock-cakes/
No comments available.