By entering the Tefal website, you acknowledge and agree to all the Terms and Conditions set forth below:
- Information presented on this site is designed for and may be reproduced only for non-commercial personal use. In consideration of this authorisation, you agree that any copy or material from this site shall retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained herein. Any unauthorised use of the materials may subject the viewer to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and publicity rights.
- All trademarks, service marks and logos found on this site are the registered or unregistered marks of Tefal and its sister companies. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any patent or mark displayed, without prior written permission from the owner of the intellectual property.
- Tefal assumes no liability or responsibility for any inaccuracy, incorrectness or omissions in the content available on the site.
- Tefal reserves the right to make changes in information, materials, specifications, models and availability at any time, without prior notice. Tefal informs all visitors that it is one's responsiblity to check the information by other means, including contacting the company. Not all products featured on this website may currently be available.
- Tefal is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site or any linked site. Tefal disclaims responsibility for all damages resulting from fraudulent intrusion of a third party, leading to a modification of information available on this site.
- This site may be linked to other sites, which are not maintained by Tefal. Tefal is not responsible for the content of those linked sites, and the linking does not imply endorsement by Tefal of those sites. Tefal has no control over the content on such linked sites and is not liable for any consequence resulting from your use of the linked site.
Tefal is committed to honouring the privacy of our website users. Should any viewer respond with information, including feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any document, such information shall he deemed non-confidential, non-proprietary and the property of Tefal. Tefal shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. Further, Tefal shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for purposes including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
Tefal does not sell, trade, exchange or otherwise make available any personally identifiable information to any other company or organisation. Information transmitted is destined exclusively to Groupe SEB and its subsidiaries. You have the right to access and rectify this information from Groupe SEB Australia.